Tongqing Sun Associate Professor
From Jan. 2007 to now, associate professor in School of Physical Sciences of Nankai University.
From Jul. 2004 to Dec. 2006, lecturer in School of Physical Sciences of Nankai University
In Jul. 2004, he got the doctor degree in Major of Inorganic Chemistry of Tsinghua University.
In Jul. 1998, he graduated as an undergraduate in Department of Chemistry of Tsinghua University.
1．Synthetic crystals: Growth and properties of nonlinear optical crystal and laser crystal
2．Chemistry and physics of functional materials: Design, preparation and structure-properties relationship of inorganic non-metal functional compounds
Granted Research Projects:
1．Design, growth, and structure-properties relationship of deep-UV nonlinear optical phosphate crystals, supported by Tianjin Natural Science Foundation, 04/2017 − 03/2020.
2．Design, synthesis, structure and properties of new acentric phosphate compounds based on second-order Jahn-Teller effect, supported by National Natural Science Foundation of China, 01/2013 − 12/2016.
3．Growth and properties of Er3+ doped potassium lanthanum tungstate laser crystal, supported by National Natural Science Foundation of China, 01/2008 − 12/2010.
Representative Published Papers:
1. P Shan, T Q Sun*, H D Liu, et al. Growth, properties, and theoretical analysis of KBa2(PO3)5 single crystal, Crystal Growth Design, 2016, 16(10): 5588-5592.
2. P Shan, T Q Sun*, H Chen, et al. Crystal growth and optical characteristics of beryllium-free polyphosphate, KLa(PO3)4, a possible deep-ultraviolet nonlinear optical crystal, Scientific. Reports, 2016, 6: 25201.
3. T Q Sun*, P Shan, H Chen, et al. Growth and properties of a noncentrosymmetric polyphosphate CsLa(PO3)4 crystal with deep-ultraviolet transparency, CrystEngComm, 2014, 16(45): 10497-10504.
4. T Q Sun*, X D Zhou, Y Zhang, et al. Growth and thermal properties of tetragonal double tungstate KLa(WO4)2 crystal, Material Research Bulletin, 2012, 47(11): 3233-3237.
5. M Chen, T Q Sun*, H Chen, et al. Synthesis and luminescence properties of Yb3+ and Er3+ doped KLa(WO4)2 nanoparticles, Jounal of Solid State Chemistry, 2010, 183(8): 2161-2165.